This unisex baseball shirt has the 1980’s vintage style “Winged Zooloo” mascot from legendary Dallas/Ft. Worth radio station 98 KZEW-FM. Bring back those memories of Labella & Rody, Walter from Waco, and others in this 100% preshrunk cotton white t-shirt with 3/4 length blue sleeves.
These tees feature our newest technology where full color, digitally printed graphics become one with the apparel.
- 100% cotton preshrunk jersey knit
- Contrast color set-in collar and 3/4 raglan sleeve
- Single-needle top stitched back neck
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
- Tearaway label
- Machine wash cold inside out with like colors. Tumble dry low.